PN Registration Examination ( RPN CPNRE )
Approximately 2 months: Tuition fee $ 1,000 (no other fees) for the May 2014
Group B - RPN review course prep for
Canadian PN Exam
Schedule for the January 2014 Canadian PN Exam / RPN Exam (Click Here)
In order to enroll in Toronto School of Health's RPN Exam Preparation Program, you must meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a CNO approved institution
· Have access to a computer with stable internet connection
Lewis, S. L., Heitkemper, M. M., Dirksen, S. R., Bucher, L., & Camera, I.M. (2014). Medical-Surgical Nursing In Canada: Assessment and management of clinical problems (3rd Cdn ed.). Mosby Elsevier Canada.
Potter, P.A., Perry, A.G., Ross-Kerr, J. C., & Wood, M.J., Astle, B., & Duggleby, W. (2014). Canadian Fundamentals of Nursing (5th ed.). Mosby Elsevier Canada.
The Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination Prep Guide, 4th Edition (2011).
There is a non-refundable $50 deposit to reserve your seat. (The $50 will be applied to your tuition fee.) The remaining tuition fee is due on the first day of class.
1) Reserve a seat with a Credit Card, or
2) Telephone 416-800-8281 or 416-800-4472 Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm, or
3) Walk in by appointment Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
The program may be subject to change without notice.
Call us at 416-800-8281 or 416-800-4472 to learn more.
*Note: successful completion of this program does not guarantee a passing grade on the RPN Licensure Exam.