PN Registration Examination ( RPN CPNRE )
Approximately 2 months: Tuition fee $ 1,000 (no other fees) for the January 2014
Group 2 - RPN review course prep for
Canadian PN Exam
Schedule for the January 2014 Canadian PN Exam / RPN Exam (Click Here)
In order to enroll in Toronto School of Health's RPN Exam Preparation Program, you must meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a CNO approved institution
· Have access to a computer with stable internet connection
Lewis, S. M., Heitkemper, M. M., Dirksen, S. R., O'Brien, P. G., & Bucher, L. (2010). Medical-surgical nursing in Canada: Assessment and management of clinical problems (2nd Cdn ed.). St. Louis, Mo.: Mosby Elsevier.
Potter, P., Perry, A., Ross-Kerr, J. C., & Wood, M.J. (2010). Canadian fundamentals of nursing (Revised 4th ed.). Toronto: Elsevier.
The Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination Prep Guide, 4th Edition (2011).
There is a non-refundable $50 deposit to reserve your seat. (The $50 will be applied to your tuition fee.) The remaining tuition fee is due on the first day of class.
1) Reserve a seat with a Credit Card, or
2) Telephone 416-800-8281 or 416-800-4472 Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm, or
3) Walk in anytime Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
The program may be subject to change without notice.
Call us at 416-800-8281 or 416-800-4472 to learn more.
*Note: successful completion of this program does not guarantee a passing grade on the RPN Licensure Exam.